Here are some helpful tips on completing tasks on your to do list:
Make sure that you understand the scope of the given task. Ask clarifying questions regarding anything that is unclear.
Acknowledge The Sumission Timeframe
If there is a deadline, be sure to list it on the calendar. Also, mark on the calendar the due date of each phase for each step of the required task. This allows each portion to be completed in a timely fashion enabling the work to be handed in on time.
It is important to find a place where there is a minimal number of distractions enabling focus to be kept on the work to be undertaken. This can be an organized place at home or at the library.
To everyone celebrating today's festivites, may you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
It's that time of year where the holiday cheer can be felt. Even though the weather can be warm one minute and cold the next, be sure to enjoy the festivities of the season. Have a safe and joyous holiday season! Thank you for visiting RLAYC's website!
There are many responsibilities that board members are expected to uphold. Some of the following include, but are not limited to:
1) Attending board meetings
2) Participating in committee work
3) Reviewing funding needs, priorities, programs, purposes, and targets of achievement
4) Evaluation of performance of Chief Executive
5) Assuring financial responsibility with approving the annual budget, overseeing adherence to the annual budget, contracting for an independent audit, and controlling the investment policies along with management of capital reserve funds
6) Overseeing and evaluating programs provided by the organization
7) Supporting staff members
8) Advocating for the community
9) Contributing and participating in cultivating, identifying, and soliciting prospective supporters
10) Maintaining effective organization, procedures, and recruitment
11) Fulfilling the foregoing governance responsibilities
Memorial Day has come & gone. RLAYC hopes that everyone had a safe and happy celebration. Thank you to all the service men and women who have served our country and may those who have given their lives rest in peace.
The weather has been quite cold, but lately it has warmed up. It appears that spring is just around the corner. Feel free to continue the discussion on creating a youth center for the students of the district. All ideas are welcome and encouraged. Thank you for visiting the site and enjoy the nice weather!
Thank you for taking the time to visit The RLAYC website. As a way to say thank you, there are free games placed throughout the website for you to enjoy.
It has been quite cold in the Round Lake area. A new record has been set today by the low temperature. The seventy-nine year old record has been shattered. What have you been doing to stay warm?
The Round Lake Area Youth Center cannot be built without your help. As a community, it would be great to create an affordable facility that ministers activities to engage the students of district 116 after school hours. Please feel free to share your ideas in The Guestbook or The Working Together section of our website. You can also e-mail any suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RLAYC is looking for accountants, bankers, and lawyers who are interested in volunterring some time in helping this facility become a venture for The Round Lake area. If you are interested, please feel free to either e-mail us at email@example.com or visit The Guestbook to share your thoughts on how your experience can assist RLAYC.
We would like to thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us.